If the item is a new arrival, the price will be reflected in your At-Home section on the 4th day after the item has launched. If it is an item you have Return Notified you will be unable to purchase it as we are preparing your next shipment to replace it. To remove the return notification, please reach out to us at email@example.com with the description of the item.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- I am getting a better online price for an item on a brand's official site from the price shown in Closet. Will I get the price matched?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- The price for an item has changed since I last checked it. Why does that happen?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Rebecca Taylor RNTD account in order to pay for my purchase?